The Regiment of the UFV Graduate Program provides for the admission of non-regular students.
Applicants must present the following documents at the Institute of Agrarian Sciences, room BBT2, on the dates established in the Graduate Programs Calendar:
I – Application (form);
II – certified copy of the diploma or statement of graduation.
III – certified copy of the academic transcript of the undergraduate program with the explanation of the evaluation system used;
IV – 1 (one) updated 3×4 photo;
V – copy of birth or marriage certificate;
VI – copy of identity card;
VII – Brazilian men must provide proof of military service.
VIII – copy of voter identity card and
IX – copy of Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas (CPF).
- Application is free from charge.
- Applicants must specify in their application form the courses they intend to take.
- Non-regular students will be accepted at the discretion of the professor that coordinates the course.
- Course schedules are provided at the website of the Registro Escolar (Registrar’s Office) http://www.res.crp.ufv.br/. Class schedule (AGR) may be changed at the discretion of the faculty.
- Non-regular students will be able to enroll in up to 3 (three) courses regular term, in no more than 2 (two) school terms.
- Non-regular students will be allowed to renew enrollment provided that they are approved in the course(s) previously taken.
- Non-regular students are allowed to request cancellation of application in courses, during the dates established in the school calendar.
- Results will be published at wwposagroprodvegaetl.crp.ufv.bron the date established by the school calendar.
- Applicants selected to take courses as non-regular students must enroll at the SAPIENS system, on the date established in the school calendar.